Friday, April 3, 2009

First Post! Cash Gifting - Arizona

Hi, this is my first post to this new blog, thanks for checking it out. I have been involved in cash gifting for a while now and have really gotten off to a great start.

Believe me when I tell you nobody was more skeptical about freely mailing someone cash than I was. But after extensive research I decided it made perfect sense. Of course the legality was foremost on my mind but after talking to a few people I trust unconditionally, I came to the conclusion that cash gifting was right for me.

I plan to use this blog as a journal of my experiences, and to hopefully inform others on a variety of topics that have helped me along the way.

This being my first post I will keep it short.

Oh yeah.....I just finished a great book called INFLUENCE - The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini.....a must read!

Have a Great Weekend!
Brett
http://blog.brettdunham.com/

1 comment:

  1. Cash gifting
    Escape The Rat Race! Profit Online While At Home No More On The Road Commuting No Boring Meetings To Attend PROVEN SYSTEM For Creating WEALTH

    ReplyDelete